At Sitec we believe that maintenance should be an extension of the original building or refurbishment contract, and should be carried out by construction professionals.
Deterioration sets in immediately after refurbishment or construction. Components eventually fail, and this in turn can lead to other problems, such as water damage due to a leak in a roof. Planned maintenance – attending to defects while they are still minor – is the most cost effective way to keep a building running smoothly and reduce operating costs.
A badly maintained working environment is usually a poor working environment. It can also reflect badly on the organisation as a whole. Moderate investment (in relation to replacement costs) can extend the life of an existing environment until a change is made, out of choice rather than necessity.
• Carried out to a predetermined plan to reduce the risk of failure.
• Scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance at regular intervals.
• Condition based maintenance, when deemed necessary through regular inspections.
• Corrective maintenance, carried out after failure has occurred.
• Emergency maintenance, necessary immediately to avoid serious consequences.
To adequately cover your environment it would be sensible to select the planned maintenance route with, reactive maintenance as a back up to deal with unforeseen items such as accidental or criminal damage.
We have bespoke maintenance solutions to suit all building stocks and budgets so please call us for your free assessment and proposal.